Hay que tener en cuenta que los títulos se publican bajo una licencia CC BY-NC-SA 4.0, lo que significa que los usuarios son libres de usar y adaptar los contenidos, pero no con fines comerciales. Los cambios que se realicen deben compartirse con esta licencia.
Entre las diferentes materias encontramos los siguientes libros de Física:
- Astronomy : Astronomy is designed to meet the scope and sequence requirements of one- or two-semester introductory astronomy courses. The book begins with relevant scientific fundamentals and progresses through an exploration of the solar system, stars, galaxies, and cosmology. The Astronomy textbook builds student understanding through the use of relevant analogies, clear and non-technical explanations, and rich illustrations. Mathematics is included in a flexible manner to meet the needs of individual instructors.
- College Physics : College Physics meets standard scope and sequence requirements for a two-semester introductory algebra-based physics course. The text is grounded in real-world examples to help students grasp fundamental physics concepts. It requires knowledge of algebra and some trigonometry, but not calculus. College Physics includes learning objectives, concept questions, links to labs and simulations, and ample practice opportunities for traditional physics application problems.
- University Physics Volume 1 : University Physics is a three-volume collection that meets the scope and sequence requirements for two- and three-semester calculus-based physics courses. Volume 1 covers mechanics, sound, oscillations, and waves. This textbook emphasizes connections between theory and application, making physics concepts interesting and accessible to students while maintaining the mathematical rigor inherent in the subject. Frequent, strong examples focus on how to approach a problem, how to work with the equations, and how to check and generalize the result.
- University Physics Volume 2 : Volume 2 covers thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism.
- University Physics Volume 3 : Volume 3 covers optics and modern physics.
- The AP Physics Collection : The AP Physics Collection is a free, turnkey solution for your AP®Physics course, brought to you through a collaboration between OpenStax and Rice Online Learning. The integrated collection features the OpenStax College Physics for AP® Courses text, Concept Trailer videos, instructional videos, problem solution videos, and a correlation guide to help you align all of your free content. The College Physics for AP® Courses text is designed to engage students in their exploration of physics and help them apply these concepts to the Advanced Placement® test. This book is Learning List-approved for AP® Physics courses.